Graining Fork Nature Preserve Rules
Graining Fork Nature Preserve is private property. Access to the preserve is dependent on user’s cooperation with the rules. If you are not willing or able to abide by these rule then do not enter the property. Authorized users are asked to help uphold the rules.
- Access to Graining Fork Nature Preserve is limited to those individuals with proof of authorized access in the form of a use permit and completed liability waiver. Anyone failing to show proof of authorized access (either a paper copy or electronic) is trespassing and subject to prosecution.
- “Leave No Trace” principles must be followed at all times while in the preserve. Pack it in – Pack it out, including your poo, no catholes (www.lnt.org will show you how to do it)
- Parking is available to visitors directly across from the preserve entrance. The parking area is private property and the “Leave No Trace ” rules apply.
- No flora, fauna, rock or anything else may be damaged, harmed, moved or removed from the preserve.
- No guiding or any commercial activity is permitted without expressed written consent from the Board of Directors
- Camping is not permitted within the preserve.
- Access to the preserve is from dawn to dusk (daylight hours) only.
- No dogs or other pets are permitted in the preserve.
- Be considerate and respectful of those around you. No music or excessive noise.
- No illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages are allowed within the preserve.
- No burning or smoking of anything is allowed within the preserve.